- Perform at experienced level duties pertaining to the financial accounting and reporting with specific experience in financial institutions in investment and payment systems.
- Comply with applicable accounting policies and procedures and pronouncements of International Financial Reporting Standards.
- Engage in continuous update of accounting procedures and internal controls
- Contribute to improving the functionality and reporting of computerized business and accounting systems.
- Analyze and investigate Financial transactions and financial statements and various performance and budgeting reports.
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices.