Contact: Jocelyn Goh
Reporting to: Assistant Manager
Department: Financial Services Group (FSG)
- Monitoring of regulatory reporting to manage and mitigate regulatory.
- Analyse issues raised by disputants and provide counselling as appropriate
- Enhance current process and facilitate process improvement initiatives.
- Regular monitoring of regulatory reporting obligations in a timely manner.
- Provide training to new employees and FC on code of conduct
- Prepare monthly reports and escalate any key issue as per reporting protocol in a timely and accurate manner.
- Conduct risk-based audit and compliance review for financial institutions
- Provide regulatory & compliance advisory and assist clients to develop regulatory & compliance framework
- Assist clients in the development and implementation of good corporate governance practices and control process\
- Monitoring branch compliance with AML/ CFT/ Sanction/Tax regulations and laws and report violations to management timely
- Develop an intelligence gathering and analysis framework
- Consolidating intelligence to facilitate quick and efficient retrieval
- Perform data collection on customers from internal systems or sources of the company.
- Analyse intelligence information to assess the AML/ Sanctions/ Tax risk of individual customers and the bank portfolio
- Initiate automation projects to improve the framework for managing AML/ CFT/ Sanctions/ Tax risk.
Technical knowledge, professional qualifications and experience:
- Professional qualifications / degree in Accountancy, Finance or Business Law
- with 3 years’ compliance experience in financial services industry.
- Compliance related certifications will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with local regulatory requirement for the financial institutions
- An excellent team player with good communication and presentation skills.
- Team player with good multi-tasking skills and ability to work under stress
- Good organisational & time management skills
- Well verse in a second language will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience are to write in with your updated resume, information on your current and expected salaries to:
600 North Bridge Road #23-01 Parkview Square, Singapore 188778
Or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.