Contact: Jocelyn Goh
Reporting to: Assistant Tax Manager
- Prepare income tax and GST compliance work and basic tax advisory for portfolio of clients including public listed companies, multi-national companies and SMEs.
- Handle tax reviews, tax audits, tax planning and group restructuring and inquiries for tax supervisor’s position.
- Handling project and engagement management including work planning, scheduling, budgeting, associated analysis and documentation.
- Diploma/Degree in Accounting, ACCA, CPA or equivalent qualification recognised by ISCA.
- Knowledge of Singapore income tax laws.
- Positive attitude, meticulous and analytical.
- Ability to work independently, communicate effectively and possess strong interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English.
- Well verse in a second language will be an added advantage.
Interested and qualified applicants with the relevant experience are to write in with your updated resume, information on your current and expected salaries to:
600 North Bridge Road #23-01 Parkview Square, Singapore 188778 Or email to career@bdo. com. sg
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.