Loan Appraisal Reviewer, Rainsoft Financials Pvt. Ltd.
We are looking for Loan Appraisal Reviewer who will review the quality of internal reviews 3rd party appraisal reports associated with residential mortgage loans, consumer loans, and consumer collections. He/she will collaborate and liaison with Loan Officers regarding assignment scope and preliminary valuation concerns. They also Identify appraisal deficiencies and recommends resolutions as well as perform other duties as assigned.
Candidate Must Have:
- Ability to review Commercial Real Estate appraisals to identify banking and USPAP violations, as well as, appraiser's errors in methodology or logic.
- Ability to independently review residential appraisals at any value level and draw valid conclusions related to compliance and reasonableness of the analysis and value conclusions.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to make objective decisions based on logic, data, and analysis in a restricted time frame.
- Strong personnel management skills & expertise in Microsoft Word and Excel skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to communicate complex issues/concepts in a concise and straightforward manner.
- Function in a team environment.
- Strong organizational skills and capable of multi-tasking multiple projects simultaneously
- Customer service orientation.
- Respond to inquiries from management regarding quality and compliance.
- Research online data and make decisions on quality and valuation methodology.
- Responsible for liaison work & correspondence between vendors and the bank
- Complete Reviews of residential properties at all value levels and have the ability to assist in the implementation of departmental procedures.
- Responsible for internal 3rd party Appraiser and Environmental Consultant engagement decisions.
- Update Department Tracking report for engagements received.
- Achieve and maintain a Satisfactory Level of Valuation Services department turn-around times, per Valuation Services’ service level agreement with the lines of business.
- Perform other tasks and assignments as directed by Management.
Degree Title: BBA / B.Com / Equivalent
Career Level: Intermediate
Experience: 2 Years
Apply By Date: Oct 17, 2019
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.