New Senior Accountant Role
South Dublin or Kildare
Salary: €35,000 to €45,000
The candidate should have at least three years’ experience in a small to medium sized practice and must be able to carry out the following work:
1. Prepare audit exempt accounts and audited accounts to partner review stage.
2. Prepare and file Annual Returns and Abridged Accounts in the CRO.
3. Prepare and file Corporation Tax and Income Tax Returns with Revenue.
4. Have a good working knowledge of VAT, PAYE/PRSI and all taxes.
What's on offer for you:
• A competitive remuneration package. • An attractive work-life balance. • Opportunities to work across all of our service lines, from audit to taxation to consulting. • High level of interaction with clients from start of your contract. • Opportunity for the right person to be part of a small management team of a growing dynamic practice. • Study leave and exam support. • Internal training and exam coaching provided by senior staff. • Support and encouragement for staff who wish to study for additional qualifications e.g. with the Irish Taxation Institute.
How to apply:
If you would like to apply for this role then please send your CV and covering letter to us at the e-mail below or call us on 01 4277642.