Exciting opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to join a multi-national plc. This role is based in Bristol City Centre and would a bright, commercially astute accountant who is eager to develop their skills in a varied finance role.
Our client is a well known, multi-national plc with a reputation for excellence within their respective field. They offer state-of-the-art training and development to support you as you progress.
The finance analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly financial accounts including P&L, Balance Sheet, Working Capital and Cash Specifics accounting
- Production of key Financial Reports. Ensuring the integrity of the monthly financial accounts and compliance with appropriate accounting standards.
- Lead Role for the Balance Sheet and Working Capital Reporting, Forecasting and variance analysis
* Production of monthly accruals / prepayments, preparation and oversee processing of journals.
* Provision of accurate, clear, consistent, timely and customer focused management information as required.
- Production of variance analysis reports and commentaries to explain monthly financial performance. Providing real business insight and initiation of action to help with the control and understanding of costs
* Assist with consolidating forecasts and accounts
* Preparation of Accounts for Property subsidiaries and Year end Statutory Reporting. Interface with Central subsidiary team and liaison with Audit.
* Liaise with Auditors, Group, Tax and Suppliers as part of one virtual team
The finance analyst will be:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Proficient with MS Office Excel (Pivots, Look-ups etc..)
The finance analyst will have:
- Strong communication skills
- Commercial understanding
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
Competitive basic salary up to £40,000 + bonus and additional company benefits.