Senior Executive (GRP Investment)
- Assist superiors in research and feasibility studies on potential proposals.
- Compile data/information to facilitate preparation of the documentations for the proposals.
- Assist superiors in the preparation of announcements, board/audit committee papers, computation of percentage ratios pursuant to Listing Requirements and circulars.
- Checking information disclosed in documents including agreements, announcements, board/audit committee papers, applications to authorities and prospectuses to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Arrange internal approval on announcements and subsequently, to release the announcements to Bursa Securities once approved.
- Arrange and attend meetings including general meetings, due diligence meetings and working group meetings on proposals.
- Degree in Accountancy/Finance/Economics or professional qualification ACCA/MICPA/CPA or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years of working experience in merchant banking covering corporate finance.
- Preferably working experience in corporate finance.
- Good communication skills with good command of spoken and written English (preferably Mandarin as well).
- Self-motivated and highly adaptive in challenging working environment.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.