Finance & Office Manager
A fantastic opportunity has become available to join a passionate and creative events agency located in Darlinghurst.
The company is seeking a permanent Finance & Office Manager with experience using Xero to join their team reporting to the company Director.
The client is open to someone working 4 - 5 days per week supporting with all Bookkeeping functions and Office management as needed.
Accounts Officers responsibilities (70%):
- Full function high volume Accounts Payable
- Full function low volume Accounts Receivable
- Credit card and bank reconciliations
- Reconciliation of all supplier accounts
- Monthly payroll
- Month and year end reporting
- ATO Compliance and BAS preparation
Office Management responsibilities (30%):
- Day to day running in the office
- Order and maintain stationary suppliers
- Manage internal office suppliers such as phones, IT, printers, cleaners etc
- Ad hoc administrative duties
The right person will have:
- Xero experience is essential
- Exceptional communication - written and spoken
- 5 years' experience in a similar role - project industry based candidates will be highly regarded
- Intermediate - Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Be friendly, social and a team player
- Reliable and dedicated to support where needed
Benefits for you:
- Great work life balance - Flexible to working 4 days per week
- Excellent salary $70-$80k + Super
- Exciting and dynamic business
- Friendly and social team
The company is looking for a candidate who can have an immediate start however would be willing to wait a short notice period for the right person.
If you meet the requirements for this role, have exceptional communication skills and are looking for your next career move, please get in contact with Lucy Milenkovic in Hudson's Sydney Office on 02 8233 2854 to discuss your suitability.
Unfortunately only suitable candidates will be contacted.