Credit Controller - Professional Services
ABOUT THE ROLE & COMPANY:
A fantastic opportunity has become available with a globally recognised company within the Professional Services Industry for an enthusiastic and motivated Credit Controller
The role is based in Sydney's CBD and my client is looking for someone with excellent communication skills, incredibly customer focused and strong ability in building and maintaining internal & external relationships.
The position is a permanent opportunity that seeks a Credit Controller/Collections Officer who is switched on, proactive enthusiastic, and an ability to engage with the clients customers. They will have the opportunity to work with a team of experienced and high performing collectors and will act as support to the team.
Reporting to the Credit Manager the Credit Officer will be responsible for:
- Supporting the team manage a ledger of accounts - around $6m per month and around 300 active accounts
- B2B Collection calls for overdue invoices
- Resolving any invoice queries with internal departments to get them resolved and paid
- Conduct account reconciliations for ledger assisting both internal and external customers.
- Allocate payments
- Assist with invoicing
- Debtor reporting for ledger
- A minimum of two years credit /collections experience, preferably in a large company and/or similar industry
- Experience with business to business collections is desirable
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills - v look ups/pivots
- Exceptional skills in communication and negotiation
- Knowledge of the legal credit and collection process
- Working within a fun and supportive team
- Opportunities to work within a fun team with a fantastic company brand
- Excellent wage with regular reviews and bonus opportunities