An exciting opportunity exists to join McInerney Saunders, a leading accountancy, tax and business advisory firm based in Swords, North County Dublin and recently awarded SME Employer of the Year by Fingal Dublin Chamber.
The business was established in 1980 and has over the years grown to a medium-sized well-established firm (Top 20 in Ireland) servicing the needs of its client base comprising private individuals, the self-employed, owner-managed businesses and not for profit organisations.
We are seeking an experienced Accounts Senior to join our team.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of management accounts and statutory financial statements
- Preparation of income tax and corporation tax returns.
- Review of company secretarial documents
- Client relationship management
- Working with and training junior members of staff
Education, Experience and Skills
- Qualified ACCA/ACA/CPA
- Minimum 5 years’ practice experience
- High proficiency in MS excel and word.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good team player
- Self-motivated with good initiative