If you are an employee seeking a qualified job with a clear career path and various attractive opportunities.
- The successful candidates will be responsible for overseeing audit teams servicing local and multinational clients and monitoring the completion of audit assignments.
- Your job scope will include planning and organizing audit assignments, conducting reviews on the systems of accounting and internal controls, finalization of statutory financial statements
- Reviewing audit reports, management letters, consolidated accounts, tax and deferred tax computations and overseas reporting packages.
- Performing Audit work together with professionals
- University degree in accounting or related field, and holds professional qualifications such as ACCA, CA or CPA would be advantageous
- Significant audit experience working in an international professional services firm or large corporate environment
- Strong technical ability, excellent interpersonal skills, and formidable leadership qualities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of written and spoken English; Chinese-speaking is preferred
- Willingness to travel as business demands