Assistant Manager - Risk - FSRM
2 days left
- Full time
As part of the Financial Services Risk Management (FSRM) practice and you will provide a well-integrated broad array of risk management services to capital market participants within global banking, capital markets, asset management and insurance. FSRM products and services include Anti-Money Laundering, Regulatory Compliance, Prudential Supervision, Bank Holding Company reporting, Credit Risk/ Capital Adequacy/ Liquidity Risk, Market Risk, Operational Risk, Enterprise Risk, Structured Finance and Quantitative Advisory Services.
Our structured career framework means you’ll continue to develop, whatever level you’re at. And with a network stretching around the globe, you’ll gain valuable insight across industries and geographies. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior, you will support the FSRM team in advising large financial institutions on a range of prudential issues that include, regulatory compliance, credit risk, market risk and insurance risk. You will also be responsible for providing risk management advice on framework design and operational effectiveness. Work as a team member effectively, by sharing responsibilities, providing supporting and maintain proper communication.
Skills and attributes for success
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong drive to excel professionally, and to guide and motivate others
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Dedicated, innovative, resourceful, analytical and able to work under pressure
- Foster an efficient, innovative and team-oriented work environment
- Ability to work independently, communicate and influence clients, manage part of the projects, manage junior team
- Ability to learn quickly, explore new opportunities & ideas
To qualify for the role you must have
- 4+ years of experience in Enterprise Risk Management with previous experience in leading FI organizations or Consultancy firms
- Experience in Quantitative Analytics, Development and Deployment of Credit Rating Models, Customer Analytics, Market Risk Models, IFRS9 Modeling, Performance Measurement, ALM/FTP, Liquidity Analysis, Basel II/III, ICAAP & Stress Testing, Financial Planning and forecasting, Capital and RWA Management and Optimization, Risk Appetite, Economic Capital Modelling, Economic Analysis, Data Analytics, Design and implementation of ERM solutions, Deployment and Integration of Risk Analytics into the Business processes, etc
- Good entrepreneurial flare and the ability to identify business opportunities and cross sell different services and/or products
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Ideally a ‘numeric’ based academic studies (i.e. math, stats, engineering, financial maths, etc), but not a must if relevant experience and/or professional qualifications are there.
- FRM, PRM, CFA or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Strong Data Analytics skills
- Willingness to travel extensively across the region
- Knowledge in IFRS and Financial Modeling
What we look for
We are interested in flexible professionals, who are not afraid of challenges and think critically and creatively and who are used to working in a dynamic environment. You will make reasonable assumptions and present thoughts in a structured, well- articulated and unambiguous manner. If you have a strong desire to develop a career in consulting, then this is the role for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.