My client is a long standing feature on the UK high street, they have a long and illustrious history and are currently looking for a Management Accountant to add the their growing finance function.
My client is a long standing feature on the UK high street, they have a long and illustrious history and are currently looking for a Management Accountant to add the their growing finance function based in Warrington.
The are at a point of change in the business and are looking for a driven individual who can drive the business forward and make the changes and process improvements that need to be made, they have recently targeted the business to a 20% profit increase for the coming year and are on track to succeed.
They currently have in excess of 150 employees and several stores that occupy prime real estate in the UK's largest city's.
The successful Management Accountant will be expected to;
- Complete full month end procedure
- KPI reporting covering all aspects of the business including sales, margins and stock
- Fixed asset register maintenance including depreciation calculations and journals
- Monthly management pack with corresponding analysis
- Site based cost analysis
- Finance business partnering
- As the role progresses more in depth analytical reports
The successful Management Accountant will be;
- Preferably from a retail background
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Navision
- Able to hit the ground running in a busy environment
- Management experience of other members of a finance department
- Experience of using a 3rd party reporting suite linked to Navision
- Good written, communication and interpersonal skills
The successful Management Accountant will receive;
- Salary up to £40,000 (D.O.E)
- 20 days bank holiday
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Free parking