Interim Financial Control Accountant
- Full time
Excellent opportunity to join and high-performing team at a critical time in this organisation. The 6 month role will see you play a pivotal role and interact with stakeholders at all levels across the business.
Regulator of professional practice in England and Wales.
- Key contribution through year end audit process
- Sole responsibility for accounts preparation of two entities
- Producing quarterly VAT returns and yearly Corporation Tax computations
- Maintenance and improvement of internal control environment involving key stakeholder interactions.
- Building strong relationship with our external advisors (audit, tax, internal audit)
- Key month end responsibilities including reconciliations and journals
- Assisting in the development of new finance IT systems
You will ideally have audit experience from practice, have demonstrable experience of process improvement and have some exposure to operating in a SOX environment.
6 month contract at excellent organisation in prime location in Birmingham