Interim Assistant Finance Manager
- Full time
- Running the foreign currency month end processes operating the platform for interfacing the core system in branches into the general ledger
- Operating the statutory reporting system.
A very well known financial services brand based in Bristol.
- Operation of reporting system
- daily work and month end support
- Support in production of regualtor returns
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure any queries are investigated in timely manner
- Co-ordination and working closely with SME team to bed in new system
- Month end reporting achieved within timelines
- Seeking process improvements
- Supporting key SOX control processes and ensuring followed accurately
- Ideally a qualified accountant but applications welcome if you are qualified by experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Planning and organisation
- Strong Judgement
- Good Excel / Technical skills
- Ability in handling complex data
- Excellent customer service
£35,000-40,000 + extensive benefits including bonus, superb pension.