Senior Transfer Agency Administrator
3 days left
- Full time
Senior Investor Relations Administrator (Transfer Agency)
Since the 1940s Citco has provided specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 6,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients' evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn't just a job - it's an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role:
A varied multi-tasking role on a team servicing high profile Hedge Fund Managers. Role encompasses client relationship management, client specific reporting, communicating with high-net-worth investors and other internal and external parties
Job Duties in Brief:
- Reviewing work of Investor Relations administration staff and ensuring the rules and representations of the fund are adhered to;
- Proactively managing the team's daily workflow and ensuring set deadlines are met;
- Completing monthly and ad hoc reports upon request and ensuring a high level of accuracy is achieved at all times;
- Working closely with and supporting Account Manager in ensuring the smooth running of the team and the ongoing adherence to procedures and processes;
- Building and maintaining relationship with the client and acting as an escalation point when Account Manager is unavailable;
- Processing capital transactions over the month end period;
- Updating of NAV, reporting to investors and maintaining share register;
- Assisting auditors and other fund participants and advisors;
- Liaising with investors in relation to anti-money laundering documentation.
- 3-4 years' experience in a shareholder services environment, one year of which spent in a senior administrator/supervisory role.
- A proven interest in the financial markets and hedge fund industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
- A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.