2 days left
- Full time
We are working with a few of government agencies which located in the central of Canberra to fill a couple finance/accounting officer roles.
Working within finance operation team, to be successful in this role, you will:
- undertake financial quality assurance and data entry including accounts payable and overseas payments; accounts receivable, receipting and debt management; procurement and grants; credit card transactions and reconciliations; journal processing (including end of month accruals)
- receipt and bank cash and prepare bank reconciliations, process bank fee journals and manage miscellaneous receipts
- assist with procurement, accounts payable and/or credit card reporting
- assist in the management of debt recovery cases, including follow-up of outstanding debt, preparation of correspondence and liaise with Legal and line areas on appropriate follow-up action
- review and assess credibility of the Debtor processing Credit Applications and undertake monthly debt analysis
- demonstrate experience in using a financial management information system
- be proficient with Microsoft Excel, Outlook and Word.
Prior experience in a similar role along with a strong working knowledge of SAP/TechOne is desirable.
To be eligible for employment for this role, applicants must be Australian Citizen with baseline security clearance.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Connie Tong, Consultant in our Canberra office on 02 6229 1562, quoting Ref No. BZ/46753