1 day left
- Part time
London Museum that is looking for a newly qualified accountant to join their high performing team.
This internationally renowned museum is based in central London and is one of the most prestigious institutions within the arts and culture sector, attracting visitors from all over the world. The organisation has been steadily growing and diversifying revenue streams, they are currently looking to improve and build their management reporting teams.
- Management accounting activities across the organisation
- Key financial analysis and financial modelling
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Meeting senior stakeholders to support decision making through financial information review
- Working alongside the head of finance on long term forecasting and planning
You will be a newly qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA OR CIMA) with a strong understanding of management reporting, budgeting and forecasting that can be evidenced through experience. This position requires a commercial finance mind-set and the ability to support and build relationships with key stakeholders to help aid decision making.
£40,000 to £50,000
Excellent pension and holiday