3 days left
- Full time
The Finance Manager is responsible for the financial management of company operations, providing leadership and coordination in the business planning, accounting and controls within the company.
This is a UK leading manufacturing organisation. A highly acquisitive business who are looking to grow at a very fast rate.
- To manage the internalisation of current services currently outsourced to the external accountants (Payroll and associated returns, P11Ds, VAT, Management Accounts, Statutory Accounts)
- Develop the financial planning platform for the business to enable rolling 3 month forecasts to be submitted with monthly results to group.
- Lead the financial planning process with the management team of the business.
- Preparation and submission of yearly and half yearly statutory accounts to group.
- To ensure that financial information is supplied to the organisation in a timely and effective manner.
- To produce monthly management accounts and commentaries to group deadlines.
- Ensure trade debtors are effectively managed and internal credit control policies are adhered to.
- Manage relationships with all financial stakeholders (banks, auditors, group finance etc.).
- Develop systems to ensure the efficient and effective management of the financial ledgers and accounting processes.
- Develop MI Reporting for the business.
- Manage and Mentor direct reports, fostering a culture of continuous improvement
- Support commercial business decision making process.
- Monitor the cash & working capital of the business.
- Prepare and evaluate capex proposals.
- Attending departmental management meetings and reporting on financial matters as and when required.
Up to £45,000