3 days left
- Full time
Location: Singapore Office, Singapore
Reporting to Tax manager
Full Time Position
The successful candidate will be responsible for tax advice, planning, computation and co-ordination of audit of international clients in Singapore. Reporting to Singapore office manager.
- Preparation of tax computations and returns for Singapore corporate, withholding, indirect and individual taxes and filing them with IRAS.
- Corporate tax planning and advice.
- Tax audit and disputes.
- Singapore tax legislation interpretation and regular updates.
- Tax policies and procedures formulation.
- Transfer pricing documentations.
- Tax research, identification of potential tax risks or tax planning opportunities.
- Tax input and assistance on HR and payroll related matters.
- Liaison with Singapore auditors to co-ordinate statutory audit of international clients.
- Supporting other overseas offices of Eltoma Corporate services (ECS).
- Contributing to international tax planning services rendered by ECS.
- Diploma or University degree holder with internationally recognised accounting or tax qualification.
- A minimum of four years’ tax experience in a public accounting firm or MNC with adequate exposure to corporate and individual tax as well as indirect tax issues.
- A good understanding of Singaporean regional tax issues will be strongly preferred.
- Strong tax compliance, reporting skills and a solid understanding of local and regional tax regulations with a good understanding of control issues.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English will be required.
- Strong team player, adaptable, self-motivated to progress / excels in career and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Organised, detailed-oriented and familiar with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete two assignments on tax computations (corporate, withholding, GST and individual taxes) and Form C preparation for Singapore companies and English proficiency test to evaluate English and presentation skills.
- A shortlist of candidates will be required to complete an assignment during the final interview to assess competency in English.
- The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary according to experience and qualifications.