2 days left
- Full time
Reporting to the Finance Process Manager, the Financial Analyst will have responsibility for a number of process areas within the Client business as predetermined and agreed by contract. Overall responsibility of this role will include preparation/validation of monthly, quarterly and ad hoc management report packs and supporting analyses. It will also involve the development and maintenance of internal controls in order to ensure compliance with all audit and ISAE3402 requirements. This role requires in depth understanding of accounting systems and financial accounting principles.
Duties & Responsibilities:
This role will be responsible for
- Reporting - monthly, quarterly and annual report preparation and validation: preparation and analysis of ad-hoc management reports for the client
- Reconciliation, identification, analysis and reporting of trends within the client subledger
- Proactively designing reports and controls to meet evolving requirements and ability to get up to speed quickly on new systems
- Ability to work with a small team of financial analysts and support teams across multiple sites.
- Proactive client relationship management and development
Skills and Experience:
- BA/BS/Com Degree in Finance/Accounting or part-qualified accountant (CPA/CIMA/ACCA/ACA) with relevant business experience working with a complex high volume global multi-currency accounting system.
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills. Intermediate/Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint) or equivalent is required with particular emphasis on fluency with Excel formulas and functions. Oracle/SAP experience is desirable
- Experience working with large data sets using SQL or similar tools for merging/retrieving data, creating new databases and data filtering to identify trends is a distinct advantage.
- Business focus to maintain and develop an understanding of the Client business in order to anticipate and deliver in response to multiple demands and shifting priorities
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in a client-facing role
- Ability to work in a team environment. Ability to work with and meet tight deadlines on a regular basis
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.