Risk and Compliance Advisor
- Outstanding SA based opportunity
- Dynamic and Fast Paced environment
- Opportunity for career growth
Adelaide Airport Ltd (AAL) is an internationally recognised and award-winning employer of choice in the dynamic 24/7 aviation environment.
The company employs a growing and highly engaged workforce recognised for delivering exceptional outcomes. It identifies, supports and encourages leadership and innovation, and invests significantly in training and development.
AAL is a proven leader in sustainability that supports diversity and inclusion and offers flexible workplace arrangements.
This opportunity will suit anyone who enjoys thinking outside the square and would like to be part of a leading brand that recognises its people drive its success.
Reporting to the Enterprise Risk Manager you will responsible for driving the ongoing implementation and execution of AAL's enterprise risk management framework, compliance framework, resilience strategy, WHS Framework and policies and procedures governance.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Driving the implementation and maintenance of AAL's Enterprise Risk Management Framework including facilitation of risk workshops, risk assurance reviews, risk reporting, identification and implementation of risk controls as required.
- Monitoring and maintenance of AAL's Compliance Management Framework and associated activities.
- Assisting in the implementation and maintenance of AAL's WHS Framework including conducting internal WHS systems audits, third party and contractor audits and facilitating external audits.
- Co-ordinate the ongoing administration of AAL's Risk and Incident Management System including delivery of system training to stakeholders.
- Risk Working Group and Risk Management Committee facilitation including scheduling, development of agendas, papers and minutes of meetings.
- Preparation of Board and management WHS, risk and compliance reports including performance scorecard maintenance.
- Assisting in the maintenance of AAL's insurance program including renewals, broker and ongoing policy management.
- Supporting the implementation and maintenance of AAL's Resilience Strategy including Business Continuity and Crisis Management Plans.
Key requirements for this position will include:
- Tertiary qualifications in risk management, WHS, or related commercial discipline
- Lead Auditor or management system qualifications
- 5+ years industry based experience in a WHS, risk and compliance management role
- Experience partnering with business units and stakeholders
- Quality focus, accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You enjoy taking ownership of your work and being held accountable
As an essential team player within Corporate Affairs and the broader airport team, you will display a passion for risk and compliance, be detail orientated, calm in your approach, and enjoy working in a team environment. Overall, you will be driven to build and foster key business relationships through your responsive, efficient and respectful temperament.
This is a rewarding, rare and highly sought after opportunity with an organisation that values its inclusive culture and people.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Phil Scardigno in our Hudson Adelaide office on Ph 8223 8824, quoting Ref No. 5B/16166.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.