3 days left
- Full time
To work with the Finance Controller and Business Partners to drive the financial performance of Business Services. Drive the provision of full and accurate financial information, support, guidance, insight and challenge. Support and provide flexibility across all Business Services areas as priorities require.
This is a phenomenally successful business services organisation who pride themselves on the innovative and customer-centric approach to market.
- Qualified accountant with post qualification experience
- Financial Modelling Skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Good understanding of relevant commercial disciplines
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to assimilate information and make decisions quickly
- Able to challenge constructively
- Strong communications skills - written and verbal
Up to £46,000 + 10% bonus