An opportunity to join a PE backed technology company in central Brighton as a commercial Management Accountant. Working directly for the Financial Controller and helping them improve processes and systems to support organisational growth.
Based in central Brighton, our client an international, fast growing, venture capital backed company as looking to recruit a Management accountant to support managerial planning and commercial decision-making
Working for the Financial Controller the Management Accountant will aid managerial planning and commercial decision-making by providing appropriate financial and non-financial information and undertaking related accounts analysis. Other key responsibilities will include:
- Overall reporting on all aspects of commercial operations (both financial & non-financial)
- Supporting on a range of Board Pack sections such as utilisation & billability of labour, software development spend reporting and capacity management insights.
- Building additional forecasting sub-models to improve company budgeting & forecasting analytics.
- Supporting the Financial Accounting function on margins, revenue recognition, and aspects of cost management.
- Identifying key components to make for faster, more accurate information provision ideally with experience of ERP or systems implementation.
The successful individual will be a qualified (ACA / CIMA/ ACCA) finance professional and have 3-5 years post qualified experience.
They will be a dynamic person, someone who is able to deliver value in a fast growing business and is excited to gain a wider experience in an organisation with an international footprint.
They will have excellent communication skills both verbal and written and will be a supportive and active member of the team
They will have a great understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Excel programmes.
They will be a good all-rounder with excellent analytical and numerical abilities.
A competitive salary package of £50,000- £60,000 and the opportunity to join a fast-growing business.