- Full time
Wilson Wright ‘‘Making it Count’ for 125 years
Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: London, EC1N
Report to: Head of Business Services
Direct reports: None
Close internal working relationships: All Business Services Team
Days/Hours worked: Monday-Friday, 9-5 (35-hour week)
About Wilson Wright LLP:
Wilson Wright has a proud heritage and as a firm of Chartered Accountants since commencing business in 1893. Over the last decade the firm has undergone a number of transformations to become the dynamic and highly respected advisory firm it is today.
Central to our core belief is that client relationships and great service are critical to our success and that by promoting a personal, supportive and proactive environment, we can deliver advice of the highest standard.
We act for a diverse range of clients who operate in a multitude of sectors both in the UK and Internationally including, but not limited to, property, sports, entertainment and media.
What we value:
- We deliver exceptional client service.
We take great personal pride in helping our clients to achieve their goals.
- We are one team, together we make it count.
People are our greatest asset and together we all work as one team.
- We do the Wright thing.
Integrity is central to everything we do. Clients depend on us and trust us to do the right thing
- We all strive to be the best we can be.
We set high standards in everything that we do and hold ourselves accountable for achieving them.
Day to Day Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly management accounts and variance analysis
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- VAT returns, EC Sales list, Intrastat preparations
- Assist with year-end preparations
- Managing portfolio of clients
- Records keeping for clients from different industries
- Ensuring all deadlines are met
- Liaising with HMRC on behalf of clients
- Ad hoc tasks
Qualifications, Experience & Skills required
- Part qualified/finalist ACCA or equivalent or experience qualified
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role in outsourcing department
- Great knowledge of Xero, Receipt Bank, Sage
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Experience at using Futrli advantageous but not essential
- Being motivated
- Great time management
- Ability to work under pressure
- Know how to prioritise tasks
- Great people skills
- Enjoying working within a team
In addition to the responsibilities listed above, you will be required to undertake GDPR training in order to fully understand the regulations and ensure all work is carried out in a compliant manner. As part of any recruitment process, the Firm collects and processes personal data relating to job applicants. The Firm is committed to being transparent about how it collects and uses that data and to meeting its data protection obligations. Wilson Wright is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of any