AAS - Senior Associate to Manager
- Full time
KPMG Accounting Advisory Services practice comprises of a dedicated team providing accounting and financial reporting advice on a wide range of transactions and events, including adherence to new or revised accounting standards and effective management of the financial reporting processes, to support through an IPO and acquisition process.
What you will do:
- Provide accounting advisory support to clients, including implementation assistance with new accounting standards
- Supporting group leadership with winning, planning and executing the delivery of our engagements
- Leading day to day fieldwork, managing client deliverables and expectations, including drafting client reports and presentations, proposals as well as liaising with management throughout the engagement
- Solving client issues by determining market practice, researching technical literature on accounting and regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in Accounting; licensed CPA/CA equivalent required
- Solid audit and advisory background gained in Professional Services, preferably Big 4 technical accounting or financial instruments team
- Strong IFRS and PSAK knowledge
- Superior problem solving, research and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoys presentation to a small or big group, including workshop facilitation skills
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Ability to work in a diverse team and build effective client relationships and understand clients’ businesses.
Due to the amount of applications we received, regretfully only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.