Excellent chance to join one of Bristol's preeminent professional services firms on an initial 9 month FTC.
Your work will involve lots of variety, supporting the wider finance teams.
Our client is one of Bristol's major professional services firms, with centrally located offices which are very easily reachable from a variety of public transport hubs.
The Accounts Assistant role will involve the following key responsibilities;
- Reconciliation of client, office and internal bank accounts on a daily basis
- Month End reconciliations and reporting
- Payments and Receipts on Client Accounts
- Client account cheque checking and production
- Ensuring that client transactions are posted in a timely manner and in accordance with Solicitors Accounts Rules.
- Interest calculations
- Client Account balance review and reconciliation reports for Fee Earners
- Cash Management
- To undertake any other ad hoc duties as required.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate;
- One years previous finance experience
- An ability to communicate effectively and to build strong working relationships with both team members and internal clients
- Ability to respond speedily and accurately to both internal and external customers demands in a confident, efficient manner.
- IT literate
- Flexibility with regard to hours and travel
- You will need to be accurate and organised with a good eye for detail
- Good level of education or equivalent work experience (ideally AAT Qualified or currently studying), or alternatively be a graduate from a relevant degree (Accounting & Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business, etc)
In return our client can offer a competitive salary of between £18,000 & £19,000, and the opportunity to gain excellent experience within a busy finance team.