Senior Finance Manager - 4 Direct Reports
2 days left
- Full time
Work as a Qualified Senior Finance Manager with 4 Direct Reports, the role split into four sections including Management, Strategy, Systems and Reporting with full runnings of the finance team within a FTSE listed business.
Our client, is a FTSE listed multinational business based in North London - operating in more than 50 countries worldwide rated one of the best places to work on glassdoor in 2018.
Committed to helping support the population, through driving leadership in the market with the business playing a part in multiple sectors given their size.
Work for a business who put their employees first - with a mapped career progression plan from day 1 of joining the business, drive the business forward with this brand and challenge your career.
- Manage the team of 4 direct reports underneath you - ensuring statutory accounting processes, entities within the scope of accounts are compliance to the relevant standards (UK GAAP, IFRS)
- Controllership over the systems improvements and automating processes
- End to end accounting processes
- VAT compliance and reporting
- Management and appraisal qualities of staff management
- Training and ongoing mentoring
- Shadowing and presenting to the board - including data analytics, group result and team performance
- Budgeting & forecasting
- Qualified Accountant (Essential)
- Management of a team (ideally more than 1 persons)
- Ability to manipulate and automate systems improvements
- Effective leadership and push performance
- SAP previous experience important
- Proven experience of UK GAAP and IFRS
- Stakeholder Management experience
- Ability to influence management and directors
£65,000 through to £75,000 for the right person
Shares Scheme (generous)
Pension up to 15%
Flexible working and reasonable working hours
Progression plan guaranteed