This organisation boasts one of Australia's largest distribution networks with more than 1,000 staff working in a range of roles to supply to a customer base right across Australia and internationally.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the purpose of this role is to provide a range of management accounting services to support operational performance, and to discharge the organisation's management reporting responsibilities in accordance with relevant company policies and technical standards.
As the Senior Accountant / Finance Business Partner you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Provide commercial performance support, trend analysis and commentary;
- Analysis and communication of key business drivers,
- Profitability and reconciliations from past to future;
- Preparation of budgets, forecast and insights;
- Identify, substantiate and facilitate resolutions to queries
- Maintain a delighted customer base
- Efficient and effective use of systems and reporting
- Clear and concise communication with stakeholdersThe ideal candidate will have the following;
- CA/CPA/ACCA qualified with a base of experience in chartered accounting then commerce - large corporate or ASX Listed
- Strong analytical capabilities, demonstrated problem solving skills and excellent stakeholder communication in challenging ROI and supporting decision making
- This team member is a strategic thinker, thrives on challenge and consistently delivers a high level of customer service within a fast paced environment.
- Experience with a large ERP system and advanced Excel
In return, you will be rewarded with an inclusive, progressive and dynamic team environment, a passionate company culture and the opportunity to be an integral part of this organisation. You will be rewarded for your hard work with an attractive remuneration package (reviewed annually), long term career development and regular opportunities for internal promotion.
Please apply now or contact Linda Hudson on 07 3258 8346 for a confidential discussion and information pack.