Accounts Payable Officer
This role is primarily focused on the processing of invoices and supplier payments within the property division of this global investment management business.
My client is a global investment management business with specialist knowledge across a wide array of asset classes. As a global asset manager, they work in partnership with their clients to create outcome focused solutions to secure a brighter financial future.
Reporting to the Head of Transactional Finance, you will be responsible for the following;
- Management of invoice work-flow system
- Process urgent payments
- Input of new suppliers
- Service in box and supplier queries
- Confirming payments have been accurately debited
- Weekly payment runs
- Review of credit notes
- Review of held invoice report
- Liaise across all levels of the business regarding payments and expenses
To be successful in this role, you must have at least 1 year experience in a similar role, ideally with the Financial Services sector or Property. You will have expert communication skills both written and verbal and be confident in dealing with all levels in the business.
- Immediate start role
- Long term potential to become permanent
- Financial Services sector
- Progression and long term opportunities