Transfer Pricing Associate - Tax
When you work for us, you commit to a career at one of the largest and most prestigious professional services firms in the world. Looking for a rewarding career? Take a closer look at Deloitte & Touche ME. You'll understand that Deloitte is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has received numerous awards in the last few years which include Best Employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, and the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW).
Our region encompasses diverse tax laws and is part of what makes a career in tax with Deloitte & Touche Middle East a truly stimulating experience. With many corporations operating across several borders, your knowledge of tax will be key to making sure our clients stay on the right side of tax laws and minimize their tax costs. Your people skills will also be engaged as you form a close working relationship with clients, while your technical knowledge will be stretched as you develop expertise across the board in consulting, business, finance and law to craft commercially sound solutions. As you gain experience, you will do so with the full support of a firm that believes in helping you grow and providing you with the skills to succeed.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most—for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity
As a Transfer Pricing Associate you will play a key role in:
- Assisting the Transfer Pricing leaders in the advisory services
- Working on a variety of international compliance, research, consulting and planning issues
- Advising foreign multinational companies on the tax implications of their operations in the region
- Drafting proposals for engagements and respecting the expectations of our clients with respect of review
- Developing and pursuing creative strategies while using the latest technologies
- Overseeing tax research projects for clients in diverse industries; participating in engagements, requiring tax analysis for a variety of entities and their affiliates; researching and analyzing a wide range of tax issues such as deferred tax liability issues and tax implications of financing techniques
- Two or more years of general tax experience, preferably with at least a year focused on TP or International Tax. Experience with a Big 4 firm, law firm, or large corporate tax department of a multinational company is required
- Excellent level of writing skills in English
- Consulting and compliance experience is needed
- Experience with inbound and outbound international tax is preferred
- Excellent research skills and strong written and verbal communications skills required
- Good Knowledge of tax and business laws and regulations
- Having a deep understanding and experience in a wide range of industries
- Understanding the Transfer Pricing process and the professionalism necessary for the effective diagnosis, solution, development and implementation of clients' tax needs
- Demonstrated leadership, problem solving, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
- Availability to travel within the GCC
- Professionally qualified (ACA, CA, ACCA)
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or other business related field.
Deloitte in the UAE is part of Deloitte & Touche (M.E.). Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.