Transfer Pricing Manager
- Full time
Manager (opened for candidate from any state of Malaysia)
Job Description & Summary
The company provides transfer pricing advice to a wide range of companies in different industry.
As a Manager, you will be responsible for managing client engagements in:
- Planning of transfer pricing policy
- Working with the clients to understand their business model and plan their transfer pricing policies in line with their business models
- Undertaking functional analysis interviews, benchmarking studies and analysing the clients issues for transfer pricing documentation purposes
- Proposing planning opportunities to the client based on the OECD Guidelines and Singapore transfer pricing guidelines
- Reporting to Singapore Head office within the stipulated timeline and instruction.
You will report to Singapore SW Head Office and be responsible for managing and developing a team of competent professionals of diverse academic and cultural backgrounds to deliver high quality services to clients.
- Recognised Degree and/or relevant Post Graduate/Professional Qualification in Accounting, Tax, Business, Economics or Law equivalent
- Motivated and ambitious professionals with minimum 5 years of Transfer Pricing experience with financial services clients
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- An ability to work effectively in a fast-paced changing environment
- Excellent analytical and team management skills.
Bachelor Degree in Accounting / Finance / Business Management
Apply for Transfer Pricing Manager
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly