Global R&D Tax Credits & Incentives Manager
A career with Kerry Taste & Nutrition offers you an opportunity to shape how people across the globe view food and beverage while providing you opportunities to explore and grow as your interests do. With our commitment to a sustainable future, a career with Kerry is something you can feel good about.
This role provides a unique opportunity for an individual seeking substantial exposure to the wider business as well as the whole cycle of an R&D Tax claim.
The keys responsibilities of the role include:
- Management of the Group’s Global Incentives Programme, including R&D tax credit claims and development agency grant funding
- Responsible for R&D Tax credit claims in key jurisdictions, e.g. Ireland, USA, Canada, Australia etc.
- Business Partner to each of the Group’s regions for all incentives
- Responsible for managing the Group’s operational relationship with key development agencies such as Enterprise Ireland
- Overseeing the drawdown of various incentives from various development agencies globally, primarily in Ireland and the USA
- Identifying additional opportunities across the world to claim incentives and tax credits
- Identifying and implementing improvements to the existing process of claiming R&D Credits and incentives across all key jurisdictions
- Ensuring R&D claims meet the requirements of all relevant tax legislation and guidelines
- Management of any tax authority queries in relation to R&D Tax Credit claims
- Managing the relationship with our global provider of R&D Tax Credit services
- Regular reporting on R&D Tax Credits and Incentives to both Regional and Group management.
- Tax and / or accounting qualification but essential to have a detailed working knowledge of R&D tax credit legislation and experience preparing R&D tax credit calculations, preferably at manager level in a Big 4 or industry environment
- Excellent communication skills in a range of situations with internal team members and external stakeholders. In particular having an ability to explain complex technical concepts in simple language
- Experience of working in process development / improvement
- Project Management experience
- Experience with preparing documentation for non-specialists
- Wider interest in R&D and technology development
- Willingness to travel.
• Candidates must hold an EU passport
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.