This is a full and varied Finance Manager position based in Central Oxford. The role sits in a fast moving Finance function within a well known company.
Our client is a well renowned and established Business based in Central Oxford. The Business has experienced continual growth and the role of Finance Manager is pivotal to this success.
- To manage the accounting processes, routines and procedures in connection with the Commercial client portfolio assigned, ensuring best service is provided to both internal and external clients.
- Management of Commercial Client Accounts team
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with all parties you work with, ensuring compliance is adhered to with all legislation in connection with the financial management of these clients.
- Review and improve the systems currently in place
- Monthly client reporting
- Quarterly client reporting
- Annual financial reporting including liaising with clients auditors
- Submission of VAT returns and preparation of VAT reports
- Production of service charge budget certificates
- Qualified Accountant
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Knowledge of VAT in respect of general accounting
- Excellent IT and presentational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook