Head of Financial Analysis and Reporting - Vietnamese only
The incumbent’s roles include budget planning & control, ad-hoc financial analyses, finance business partnership with other functions and local reporting.
- Expenses management:
- Control the expense budgeting process and forecast
- Monitor and report expense overruns vs the loading allowance including recommended actions to management
- Provide regular and ad-hoc expense analysis reports by department, by channel, by location to be in line with company’s strategy, highlighting areas of concerns/attention and follow up with relevant departments for proper actions
- Partnership with business:
- Coordinate with relevant departments to perform regular expense review and comment.
- Understand business requirements and apply flexible budget control.
- Update management any alarming expense and recommend way to control.
- Perform the special review particular issues, processes in the business as requested or suggested aiming at improving cost efficiencies.
- Support for company projects and initiatives:
- Internal project: review and recommend new initiative for FAM – Finance, Procrument and Actuarial, especially with reporting and management control.
- Company project: support new initiatives from various departments and company’s key projects, proactively provide feed back before, during, and after projects
- Involve in ACR process in reviewing and challenging business case that alignment with strategic initiatives and coordinate with relevant departments at PVN and PCA for approval
- Monitor ACR implementation and post implementation for report on impact/lesson learnt for future projects
- Distribution Compensation and Incentive Management:
- Review the annual distribution compensation package and periodic incentive schemes
- Monitor the Distribution Compensation and Incentive within the loading allowance and provide performance analysis
- Manage the Distribution Compensation and Incentive calculation in setting the process for the monitoring and calculating for all distribution channels to ensure meeting the company compensation policies
- Manage local and tax reporting:
- Manage month-end and year-end closing in Sun accounting system, approve Sun maintenance service request form from Sun users for new items or changes such as fund, product, account code, channel, and so on.
- Manage and ensure the fairness and compliance of fund split.
- Ensure that PVA’s statutory reports are completed in accordance with local accounting & tax policies and insurance regulation.
- Énure local reporting in complaince with local reguation and company policeis and fully supported not only for the financial statement but also for administrative information circulated internally and externally;
- Be responsible for expense budgeting, expense management and ACR process.
- Be responsible for a number of regular and ad-hoc financial planning and analysis.
- Support business partners in all finance-related aspects
- Be responsible for local and tax reporting
Share knowledge and information within the team, support and develop others.
Work with the assigned functions to monitor the expenses and control budget in alignment with the approved.
Key Success Factors:
- Has a strong ability to apply logical and critical thinking to resolve problems, strong analytical skills
- Propensity to plan strategically yet be able to adapt quickly to reality
- Strong numerical, written, and verbal communication skills, excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to build trust and rapport with all levels of the organisation
- Degree qualified, with a relevant professional qualification such as CPA/CA, ACCA, or CFA
- Keen to learn and develop yourself into new areas of knowledge and responsibilities, keen to add value the company and business partners
- At least 10 years of relevant experience
For more information, please contact:
Ms. Nguyen Thi Mong Tuyen - (84) 6891 4188 - Ext: 523