Senior Manager - Remediation
The role is responsible for:
- Managing the Group-wide Customer Remediation Governance and Oversight activities for Operational Risk
- Reporting key metrics and insights by Divisional Business Units on a quarterly basis to key Governance Forums
- Developing and embedding procedural guidance that uplifts the consistency and timeliness of Customer Remediation activities across the Group.
Work collaboratively to:
- Monitor and understand the Group remediation status by running regular working groups with 1st Line remediation teams.
- Develop and embed metrics, trend analysis, insights and early warning indicators that are utilised across the Group.
- Deliver timely quarterly reports to Group RiskCo, BRCC, and support all Divisional RiskCo's with their reports.
Contribute to JUNO enhancements that:
- Support a single view of Customer Remediation
- Support and integrate incident management processes with customer remediation.
- Support 1st Line Remediation teams with managing their remediation.
- Support effective business and compliance oversight
- Improve Customer Remediation outcomes for the Group by providing action oriented reports.
Strategy, Key Challenges and Influences:
- Contribute proactively and constructively to Group and Divisional Customer Remediation forums, influencing the approach by presenting key metrics and insights.
- Capture the complexity of the remediation activities, including key challenges, trends, bottlenecks and overall remediation performance, into a digestible thematic for Group Executives and General Managers.
- Create emerging views and metrics that drive timely outcomes for the Customer.
- Support the Executive Manager, Customer Remediation Governance to embed an integrated approach to Customer Remediation across the Group
Internal Stakeholder Management and Communication:
- Develop strong relationships with business partners to ensure awareness, alignment and a forward-looking approach to Customer Remediation and governance.
- Partner with Remediation teams, Dispute Resolution, Collections, Complaints, Customer Advocacy and Corporate Affairs sharing insights on the remediation that drives alignment and optimisation of remediation efforts.
- Be effective and proactive in spotting and identifying and shaping gaps and issues in Customer Remediation across the Group.
- Build effective relationships with other functions, such as Legal, Compliance, Risk, Group Tax and other functions with significant remediation interactions.
External Stakeholder Management and Communication:
Establish and maintain relationships and partnerships, including with external experts on Customer Remediation.