An ASX listed business in the media industry is seeking an experienced and confident Payroll Specialist for a permanent role based close to Sydney CBD.
This job requires the Payroll Specialist to support the Manager as 2IC to a team of passionate and enthusiastic payroll officers helping to train and develop staff. You will also be an integral player in process improvement and key projects relating to payroll over the next 6-12 months.
This organisation runs multiple high volume payrolls through Preceda therefore it will be beneficial to any applicant who has also worked with in a similar environment and with this system.
- Supporting the manager with supervising, training and engaging a team of payroll officers.
- Implement best practice and process improvement
- Support with projects - Kronos, single touch and automation etc.
- Process monthly Payroll Tax, Superannuation and other associated payroll generated payments
- Complete monthly reporting e.g. headcount, Annual Leave entitlements, and other payroll related reports as directed
- Ensure timely payment of salaries, taxation, superannuation contributions etc, in accordance with legislative, award and policy requirements
- Provide customer service for all queries including workers compensation
- Solid background in Australian payroll with a minimum of 5 years' experience, gained in a high volume environment
- Leadership or training experience
- Exceptional communication and customer service focus
- Preceda & Kronos system experience highly desirable
- Projects & process improvement experience
- Can show initiative and work autonomously
Benefits for you:
- Work for an ASX listed company
- Develop further skills in both leadership and projects
- Be a part of a fantastic team with exceptional culture
- Exciting and dynamic industry
- Competitive salary - $100 - $110k+ Super
This job is situated in Eveleigh, Inner city suburb of Sydney, and is close to many options for public transport.
This role is immediately available however the client is able to wait a 4week notice period for the right candidate.
Unfortunately only suitable candidates will be contacted.
For a confidential conversation about the role, please call Lucy Milenkovic in Hudson Sydney office on 02 8233 2854.