Senior Finance Analyst - Operations
Responsible for the production and quality control of key financial, customer focused and operational management information for the business; including management accounting, project accounting, adhoc business analysis / efficiency reviews and the core business intelligence environment.
A global business based in Surrey.
- Management of staff within the department and control of department budget.
- Responsible for all planning and management accounting activities to all levels in the business.
- Providing statistical and financial analysis, trend analysis and forecasting data and support managers in interpretation and analysis of data from various computerised systems.
- Review and appraisal of new products/services together with justification for capital investment - projecting cash flows, payback analysis.
- Responsible for the management and development of BI Data Warehouse team and its related reporting software for the Business, including:
- Design and develop roadmap for continuous improvement of reporting of KPI's across multiple departments (Operations, Sales and Marketing, Security and HR.)
- Optimising processes and procedures to ensure 100% delivery of accurately automated MI.
- Design and develop roadmap for continuous improvement of financial forecasting processes across the business.
- Improve self service capabilities and toolkits for the wider business.
£70,000 - £85,000 + Bonus
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA or Chartered Institute.) with at least five years post qualification experience including team management and a high degree of commercial awareness.
- Strong interpersonal skills and well organised with high level of self motivation.
- High proficiency in various technology platforms including Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, IBM Cognos Analytics and SQL.
- Good communication skills and being able to clearly communicate at all levels in the business.