A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Management Accountant to join this leading Banking institution, from their Saffron Walden location. The Management Accountant will have a direct impact on the continued development of the business consistently liaising with senior members of the business providing detailed and accurate financial support as well a shaving ownership of the month end processes.
An established name in the Banking sector who are able to provide an excellent working environment from their Saffron Walden location. Sitting in an experienced team the Management Accountant will receive continued growth an progression opportunities.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
* Liaise with various managers and directors across the business to understand the nature of variances from budget/forecast and corrective action in hand and challenge if necessary
* Support the production of robust budgets, half year forecasts and most likely outcomes for assigned income centres.
* Produce monthly commentaries and ad-hoc commentaries for financial reports reviewed by management & company committee
* Ensure the chart of accounts for each income centre aligned to the needs of the accountable director, showing extensive business partnering experience
* Manage and operate the monthly direct debit process
* Undertake user testing of their invoicing and sales ledger module as directed
* Assist with the production of quarterly VAT return and in the identification of partially disallowed inputs
* Produce analyses for the corporation Tax calculation splitting income and revenue between mutual and non-mutual trading
The successful candidate for the Management Accountant will be:
- ACCA or CIMA finalist, looking to complete their qualification
- Strong business partnership experience, confident in liaising with key stakeholders
- Strong systems and Excel exposure
- Detail orientated
- Banking experience would be advantageous
The successful candidate will be joining en excellent Saffron Walden based business who will provide a competitive salary and wide ranging benefits package. Alongside this their will be an excellent working space and environment.