Head of Finance
This is a Head of Finance role where you will be the sole person in finance, responsible for system implementations, financial reporting, strategy, budgeting and forecasting.
My client is a video production company owned by one of the most famous movie directors of all time. With offices in London and LA, they are a truly global business.
- Petty cash management;
- Cheque runs;
- Posting of sales invoices and payment runs;
- Opening and maintaining bank accounts for the company and specific projects;
- Update of Company accounting processes;
- The maintenance of a clear accounting system for each project in development;
- VAT accounting for the company and all of its subsidiaries;
- Preparing all required information for the preparation of yearly statutory accounts;
- Review and updating of six monthly cash flow/forecasts;
- The review and updating of business planning financials;
- The preparation and ongoing updating of management accounts and such;
- Other accounting information as required by management;
- Quarterly preparation of Management accounts;
- Preparation of quarterly cash flow forecasts;
- Liaison with sister company in USA;
- Preparation of monthly payroll information for input to 3rd party; and
- Working knowledge of payroll processing.
The ideal candidate will be ACA/ACCA qualified and have a combination of corporate and project-specific accounting experience. A knowledge of film and television production accounting and an understanding of these industries would be a definite advantage.
There is no accounts assistant to provide support, and the successful candidate must therefore be a self-starter, enthusiastic, highly independent, able to manage his/her time and resources effectively, keen to support the company's business across the board, and able to communicate successfully with the development team and the SVP of Business & Legal Affairs in the performance of his/her role.
A highly competitive package is on offer