AAT Qualified-Account SemiSenior Excellent Accountancy Practice
We have a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to join our growing team who has a genuine interest in progressing their career.
Our Client are a National firm, who have a local outlook and reach. They can offer genuine career progression, with the support from colleagues locally and nationally.
Key responsibilities for this AAT/ACCA PQ role based in Trowbridge include:
- Preparing statutory accounts from balanced systems, eg. SAGE, Xero,Quickbooks, Kashflow or from single entry incomplete records systems.
- Preparing non corporate accounts
- Preparing draft business tax and corporation tax computations
- Assisting on audit assignments
- Updating and creating spreadsheets and other working papers
£19,000-£28,000 (Exp Depending)
Excellent Career Prospects