An opportunity has arisen for a Fund Controller to join a large property company within their fund control team based in central London.
My client is a large property owner/manager/developer/investor and based in central London.
The Fund Controller will work in collaboration with stakeholders across the globe to deliver strong fund performance. The Fund Controller will ensure that all the reporting, accounting and treasury functions are completed in a timely manner, in order to aid business decisions.
The Fund Controller will specifically be responsible for financial risk management, implementing controls and policies to monitor and mitigate risk where necessary.
Responsibilities will be broken down into:
- Fund Finance
- Fund Compliance
- Fund Treasury
- Finance systems & controls
Further detail available on request
The successful Fund Controller will have the following credentials:
- Professional finance qualification - ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CPA
- Significant PQE within the real estate/hospitality/Retail/Property and Housing or PE space
- Transactions exposure ideally with an international remit
- Excel modelling skills
- Strong communication skills
Basic salary of between £80,000 to £90,000 + bonus & benefits package.