As an Audit Senior, you will be working in a fast paced environment with scope to progress to the next level in a south Yorkshire based accountancy firm
With over 80 years experience, my client are the leading accountancy firm in the area with over three offices operating across South Yorkshire. My client are offering to pay a competitive salary dependent on level and experience. My client understand what it means to offer quality service to their clients and also look after their own.
With the firm growing and making great progress year on year, my client are looking for someone vibrant to join the team as an Audit Senior.
The successful candidate for this Audit Senior role would be responsible for:
- Audit financial statements and assess accounts for accuracy and regulatory compliance
- To act as day-to-day point of contact for the client, and to practice the principles of excellent client service at
- To provide on-site management of each assignment in an efficient and effective manner.
- To help ensure that client received a quality service in all aspects
- To also be involved in the accounts preparation side of things
The successful candidate for this Audit Senior role must have:
- A strong background within audit
- Be newly/fully qualified at ACCA level
- The desire to progress and train through the firm
- Relevant practice background
- Lives in South Yorkshire - not a must but would help
The benefits on offer to the candidate are:
- Flexible working hours
- The chance to be involved in extra activities outside of the work environment
- A good social work life
- To be part of a excellent practice firm with exciting plans to grow