Assistant Financial Accountant
A excellent opportunity has arisen within a forward-thinking and growing Linton based business who are focused in the Science and Research sector. They are in need of an Assistant Financial Accountant to join their experienced Linton team in which you will be assisting with the statutory accounts alongside the month end responsibilities to assist with the continued growth of the business.
A growing business who are making inroads into the Science and Research sector who are able to provide an fast moving and highly rewarding working environment and facilities in their Linton location. The Assistant Financial Accountant will sit within an experienced finance team who will be able to support your continued growth and career development.
The Assistant Financial Accountant will be responsible for:
- Assisting with both internal and external audits on a quarterly basis
- Assisting the senior finance team with the production of Statutory Company Accounts
- Provide support in the continued streamlining of the existing Sage 200 system
- Responsibility for the month end duties including; accruals, pre-payments and trail balance
- Producing detailed reports and analysis which will be used to drive business decisions
- Ownership of the Asset Register
- Liaise with the senior members of the finance team providing financial support
The successful candidate for the Assistant Financial Accountant will be:
- Actively pursuing their ACCA or CIMA qualification
- Sage 200 knowledge would be advantageous
- Strong Excel knowledge
- Confident in building and maintaining relationships with key members of the non-finance team
- Strong attention to detail
The successful candidate for the Assistant Financial Accountant will be making an excellent career move to this business central and progressive opportunity, in a growing Science and Research business. You will receive a competitive salary alongside and comprehensive benefits package.