Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a new role of Finance Manager to work for a rapidly growing PE backed and acquisitive organisation based in the centre of Leeds. This is a great opportunity to join a business with plenty of future career progression opportunities and gives the opportunity to manage a team and a very fast route to FC.
This role reports to the Finance Director and will provide the successful candidate with the opportunity to be involved in:
- Production of monthly management accounts and prepare balance sheet reports
- Managing budgets & forecasts to analyse trends and variances
- Business partnering with operational, sales and logistic teams across the UK
- Multiple finance projects and working towards continuous improvement
This is an excellent role for an ambitious Accountant who wants a hands-on role within an international business. This is a role that will be very commercially focused and requires an individual who can challenge stakeholders.
- In order to be considered for this role applicants will be expected to be:
- Fully qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Experienced in producing management accounts
- Able to liaise with financial and non-financial stakeholders
This provides the successful candidate an opportunity to join an international business where they will be given the chance to supervise a team and work towards a bigger position.
Salary & Benefits
£40,000 to £50,000 base salary based on experience & qualifications
Fast Track to FC
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacy-notice.