Accounts Payable Officer - Part Time 3 Days a week
- Accotns Payable role - 3 days , Part Time opportiunity for 2 months with view to go longer
- CBD location
- Immediate start
This role falls within a state government body situated in the heart of Melbourne city. This particular body is a major player in encouraging Victorians in taking control of their futures!!
Key responsibilities of this role include but are not limited to:
- Demonstrated accounts payable experience.
- Process creditor invoices including reviewing of invoices, encoding of invoice and filing in a timely and accurate manner.
- Systems knowledge of SAP is ideal however having worked on any other large ERP will be considered.
- Liaise with suppliers and staff in response to outstanding invoices and payment queries.
- Reconcile various specific Ledger accounts G/R and I/R and Creditor statements.
- Process purchase orders in accordance with Council's policies and procedures.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below.
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Abby Chatterjee in our Melbourne office on 03 9623 6542