Fund Accountant (In-House)
Growing Asset Management firm based in Mayfair, London has a new role for a Fund Accountant to join its in-house team to manage the fund administration firms and provide support for the Deal side.
Asset Management firm based in Mayfair.
The role provides financial control over investment intermediary holding companies and assistance in financial control over infrastructure funds.
- Deal support and ongoing structure management e.g. incorporating UK holding companies to make investment through the infrastructure fund
- Coordinating with asset management teams to ensure all funding is received as required
- Loan drawdowns
- Internal investment schedules and liaising with administrators to ensure accounting is correct
- Overseeing the reconciliation of the administrators loan schedules
- Overseeing the bookkeeping performed by the fund administrators
- Preparing financial reporting
- Quarterly investor reporting
- Treasury management and cashflow forecasting for the funds
You will have a background within fund accounting - either from within a fund administrator or from a Big 4 background and be at ACA / ACCA or CIMA Finalist level.
This role reports to the Financial Controller and is fairly autonomous.
Competent review for accounting treatment provided by the administrators as well as able to support the deal side and ongoing structure management.
Excellent communicator and ambitious as there is a clear career path to FC for the right candidate.
Russell Group University education preferred.
Competitive salary and benefits package and generous bonus.