An opportunity has arisen for a Finance Manager to join a rapidly growing Tech start-up based in central London.
My client, established in 2012 creates innovative software specifically for content distribution. They have grown to over 50 employees worldwide and have ambitious plans to double that in the next 3 years.
This Finance Manager role will report directly into the CFO and along with one direct report, this role will be responsible for all the day-to-day finance operations of the Group.
The successful Finance Manager will have the following:
- Professional finance qualification - ACA, ACCA, CIMA
- Experience producing management accounts highly advantageous
- Experience within the Tech/IT or Media sector desirable
- Flexible & pro-active nature
- Excellent communication skills
My client is based in the heart of the City with a dynamic, high-trust & collaborative working culture. The role is offering a basic salary of between £50,000 & £55,000 + benefits and the opportunity for dynamic working hours.