Senior Treasury Accountant (Maternity cover)
Leading to better encompasses all we do at Kerry, it's how we've become the worlds leading taste and nutrition company. Whether it's building and manufacturing sustainable solutions for food, beverage or pharmaceutical consumers, our commitment to lead the world to better nutrition drives us forward. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, your opportunities are limitless.
Kerry Group is the global leader in Taste and Nutrition serving the food, beverage and pharmaceutical industries, and a leading supplier of added value brands and customer branded foods to the Irish, UK and selected international markets. With 25,000+ colleagues across the globe and 15,000+ Kerry products, if you have the ambition to match ours, we’d like to hear from you!
This is a Maternity Cover Contract
So what’s this job all about?
Treasury Governance: Report on adherence to Treasury controls on a monthly/quarterly basis.
Operational Banking and Cash Management: Report on daily cash position globally.
Manage investments: Report on surplus cash and counterparty risk in line with Group policies.
Credit, debt and liquidity: Provide necessary analysis required by Group Treasurer to assist in the monitoring of credit/debit and liquidity for the region.
Manage Foreign Exchange:
- Provide key information required by Senior Management for implementing FX Risk Management.
- Work closely with the Regional Treasury Managers to understand and report on their exposures.
- Quarterly consolidate & report on FX exposures for the Group on a rolling year basis.
- Weekly report of open FX positions for the Group
- Conduct balance sheet review at m/e close to eliminate open FX for business across Kerry Group.
- SAP Treasury expert providing support and training to other regions for the roll out of SAP Treasury.
- Participate in the Kerry Group SAP forums for the future development and releases of SAP Treasury.
- Monitoring Transitory items in SAP.
- Managing cash-pool balances on a Global basis.
Treasury Financial Reporting & Compliance:
- Preparation & presentation of Treasury monthly reporting to senior Treasury & Group management.
- Preparation of Treasury information, reports and disclosures for the Group Annual Report and Group Interim Financial Statements.
- Liaise with the Group auditors during interim and year-end audit and on an ad hoc basis as required.
- Be the Treasury technical expert staying up to date with the latest developments in accounting standards and EU Finance Directives.
What does our ideal candidate look like?
You don’t need to be globally mobile for this role! It’s a great opportunity to work in a Multinational based in Tralee, Co. Kerry.
You will be a qualified Accountant with at least 3 years PQE. Experience in SAP and multinational experience is desirable.
There will be very little travel with this role, with occasionally going to our Cork and Kildare locations.
Candidates must hold an EU passport
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.