Senior Financial Accountant (Jaipur, India)
Our Senior Manager is responsible for a team of seven staff (a mix of accounting and clerical staff) who provide virtual accounting services to global clients. Approximately 25% (under our New Zealand Director’s supervision) of the role will involve preparing annual financial statements and income tax returns for New Zealand (and later Australian)clients. The remaining 75% will involve reviewing staff work, managing their workflow, and undertaking a range of consulting work such as budgeting, forecasting, management reporting, etc.
Key tasks & responsibilities
• Plan and manage workflows and assign work to staff.
• Prepare clients’ annual financial statements and income tax returns.
• Prepare group entities’ monthly financial statements and forecasts.
• Providing ad-hoc technical advice to our Director.
• Manage and develop our staff and review their work.
• Provide business advisory services’ work such as budgeting, forecasting, modelling, bench-marking, variance analysis, management reporting, etc.
• Manage and circulate practice management and timesheet reports.
• …and much more.
Qualifications & required experience/skills
- Qualified ACCA or near-completion is essential or CA.
- Minimum of three years in a reputable CA firm is desirable.
- Working knowledge of UK tax and company compliance is desirable.
- Knowledge of New Zealand tax and company compliance is desirable.
- Motivated, well presented and a team player.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Excellent presentation, communication and inter-personal skills in English.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and at least two accounting software packages
Location: Bani Park, Jaipur, India
Office Hours: 08:30 to 17:15 (30 minutes for lunch) ~ Monday to Friday